- Visits may occur 7 days a week; the most opportune time to visit is between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Upon entry through the Main Entrance, you will be screened and given a nametag to wear while you are in the building.
- Visits will take place in the resident’s room. Go directly to the resident’s room. Do not interact with any other resident or staff other than the resident you are visiting.
- Please maintain social distancing with other residents and staff.
- When visiting in resident’s room, if all parties are fully vaccinated, you may have more than two visitors at a time. You may choose to have close contact and not wear masks.
- If either party are not fully vaccinated, visitation is limited to two visitors. All parties may choose to have close contact while continuing to wear masks.
- Unvaccinated children may visit as long as they wear a mask. If children are unable to wear a mask, we ask that you use skype or some other form of virtual visitation.
- You may take the resident you are visiting outside for a walk if the weather permits. You may use the skywalk to take a walk by the lake.
- Pets are welcome to accompany visitors, so long as they are leashed, potty-trained, and dog and cat friendly. An animal visitation agreement must be filled out if you haven’t already done so.
- Complete hand hygiene with hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- When the visit is over, exit the room and leave through Shorehaven’s main entrance. Press and hold the green button located to the left of the door while leaving, this will open the door.
- Finally, to reiterate, in order to make this as safe as possible for everyone, the guidelines must be followed. If the guidelines are not adhered to, your future visits will take place in the Parlor.