Shorehaven Health Center, Memory Care, Hillside CBRF, Shorehaven Tower
- Visits may occur 7 days a week. We ask that you wear a mask the duration of your visit.
- Upon entry through the Main Entrance, you will be screened and given a nametag to wear while you are in the building.
- Visits will take place in the resident’s room or chapel. Go directly to the resident’s room. Do not interact with any other resident or staff other than the resident you are visiting.
- Please maintain social distancing with other residents and staff.
- You may take the resident you are visiting outside for a walk if the weather permits. You may use the skywalk to take a walk by the lake.
- Pets are welcome to accompany visitors, so long as they are leashed, potty-trained, and dog and cat friendly. An animal visitation agreement must be filled out if you haven’t already done so.
- Complete hand hygiene with hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- When the visit is over, exit the room and leave through Shorehaven’s main entrance. Press and hold the green button located to the left of the door while leaving, this will open the door.
Lake Terrace Apartments Visitation Guidelines:
- Please try to reduce the amount of visitors on the North Campus at any one time.
- All visitors MUST enter the Lake Terrace Apartments at the Main Entrance located at 1340 W. Wisconsin Ave.
- All visitors MUST be screened at the health-screening kiosk at the LTA Reception Desk prior to their visit and must wear a mask while walking in the facility. Masks are not needed when in the resident’s apartment. However, it is highly recommended that ALL private-duty caregivers scheduled to care for residents living at LTA should wear a mask while caring for their LTA residents.
- Visitors MUST go directly to the resident’s apartment for their visit.
- At the end of the visit, the visitors MUST exit through the LTA Main Entrance as well.
- During this time of increased risk, we continue to recommend that residents and visitors wear a mask in public areas and during group activities. Please try to limit large group activities.