Shorehaven employees have been providing Christ-centered care for over 80 years. Their commitment to enhancing the lives of the seniors we serve has sustained Shorehaven’s reputation as a leader in the field of senior services. We are proud of the talented and caring individuals that have chosen to work for Shorehaven and invite you to explore a place on our caring team.
You are invited to join the staff of the area’s leading provider of services to seniors since 1939. We are seeking an experienced Cook with previous Lead or Supervisory experience to assist in the modern kitchens of our Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living kitchens. This is a working supervisor position and duties will vary:
- Large scale cooking including special diets
- Assist with menu planning and food orders
- Respond to special requests
- Assist with cost accounting of food orders
- Assist with grocery orders for residents
- Manage kitchen as needed in the absence of Manager to include ensuring proper preparation and presentation of food, ensuring a clean and orderly kitchen, resolving day-to-day complaints, and assisting with staff issues.
Starting times will vary between 6 and 9:30 am; ending between 2:30 and 6 pm, with a schedule that includes every other weekend.
Computer proficiency, ServSafe certification within one year of employment and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. required.
Shorehaven provides a rewarding place to work, with a meaningful mission, a beautiful physical environment, a variety of schedules and positions, and most of all, exceptional people. If you want to make a positive difference, we’d like to talk with you!
Shorehaven does not discriminate in employment or service delivery on the basis of any protected characteristic.