Shorehaven employees have been providing Christ-centered care for over 80 years. Their commitment to enhancing the lives of the seniors we serve has sustained Shorehaven’s reputation as a leader in the field of senior services. We are proud of the talented and caring individuals that have chosen to work for Shorehaven and invite you to explore a place on our caring team. We are pleased to offer an outstanding benefits program with lots of extras, including:
Free Membership at our on-site Fitness Center
Outstanding Group Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Free Meals, Coffee, Tea & Cappuccino
Life & short-term disability insurance
Retirement program with up to 5% employer match!
Anniversary & Holiday Gifts
- Resident Associate (Assisted Living) – part-time
- CNA (Skilled Nursing) – part-time
- CNA (Skilled Nursing) – full-time
- Care Companion (CBRF) – full-time
- Care Companion (CBRF) – part-time
- Home Care Assistant (In home) – part-time
- RN Care Coordinator – Rehab
- RN or LPN
- Certified Medication Technician
- Dining Attendant (Rockwell’s)
- Food Service Aide
- Homemaker (Skilled Nursing)
- Homemaker (CBRF)
Shorehaven provides a rewarding place to work, with a meaningful mission, a beautiful physical environment, a variety of schedules and positions, and most of all, exceptional people. If you want to make a positive difference, we’d like to talk with you!
To start the process fill out the online application.
Have questions? Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (262) 567-8341.
Shorehaven does not discriminate in employment or service delivery on the basis of any protected characteristic.