The Shorehaven Service League of Volunteers are grateful for the hard work and dedication of Shorehaven’s staff. The Service League mission is to enhance the lives of Shorehaven’s residents. No matter what staff position you hold at Shorehaven you are important in the lives of our residents. To thank the staff of Shorehaven, the Service League has purchased kayaks, paddleboards, paddles, and adult life vests for all staff to enjoy on Lac LaBelle.
Equipment is free to use- there is no charge!
Equipment Reservation Guidelines:
- Employees may reserve equipment for themselves and their guests (guests may not use the equipment without a staff person).
- Equipment must be returned to the proper racks after each use.
- Each person must have a USCG approved life jacket easily accessible. Adult life jackets are provided and Shorehaven strongly encourages everyone to wear a life jacket at all times. Shorehaven does not provide children’s life jackets.
- Employees may reserve equipment from sunrise to sunset (Currently 6am – 7pm). Boats on the water between sunset and sunrise require approved navigation lights. Our equipment does not have lights therefore it may only be used during daylight hours.
- If you would like to go out for more than one hour at a time simply select multiple time slots. Ex: I want to go from 1-4pm I would click 1:00, 2:00, 3:00 and the equipment would need to be returned by 4pm
- If there are any questions please contact Kris Gallert at 262-560-6915 or Jill Halliburton at 262-354-1375.
- If you are new to paddling please check out the free Paddle Safety course.
- Have Fun!